Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Panuska
Dr. James Panuska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Panuska is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital O West Campus, Midland Memorial Hospital and Memorial Hospital And Medical Cntr. He speaks English.
Dr. James Panuska has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Panuska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Midland Memorial Hospital O West Campus
Midland Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital And Medical Cntr
33 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James Panuska accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2407 W Louisiana Ave, Midland, TX
Dr. James Panuska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.