Dr. James Passmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Passmore?

1.30 hour wait time

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I was waiting there for nearly 1.30 hour for my 10 clock appointment. I saw 5 patients after me attended by the time I was there. When asked about it..they said there is 2 doctors and it doesn't mean I was skipped. Really rude and unhelpful staff. And after this they were giggling and having fun which was super annoying too.but doctor seems to be good

Cold, unsmiling work style

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Everyone in the office was like a machine. No friendliness or explaining anything. The technician who checked my eyes seemed cold. Very business like and uncaring. Never gave me her name or what she was going to do. When I asked what the various tests were for she gave a very short abrupt answer like I shouldn't even ask. Dr. Passmore was a bit more friendly, but not by much. No one seems to be allowed to smile or treat you as a human being. His partner, Dr Fraizee has a similar unfriendly style. A more caring style would go a long way to make this a better place to go for treatment.

Posted on October 12th, 2015