Dr. James R Patterson Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James R Patterson?

This Dr don't care about patients

I've been there twice all he does is talk about laws, workers comp giving handouts and doesn't really care about you.

Loved him

I've seen him twice. Both times he spent nearly an hour with me. (First time neck, second time back. ) I've never had a doctor this thorough or spend this much time with me. It was incredible. His staff is pretty bad though. But I see an avg of 10 specialists a couple times a year and I've seen much worse. I have private insurance. Maybe that's what it is but it shouldn't be.

Worst doctor ever

Spend 3 minutes with me and had a 10 page report for workers comp insurance. This doctor has no medical ethics or cares for patients. His license sound be reboqued.

All he did was quote Workman's comp law,show no concern for my pain and with a smug look tell me I am fine. No care

Poor service

I received terrible customer service from the billing manager- very rude and when i expressed my feeling to the dr himself, he wasnt any different never apologized for the terrible service i received-Christine was the rudest most unprofessional person i have ever dealt with. This was my first visit there and DEFINTELY my LAST...

Dr. James R Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.