Dr. James W Pearce Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James W Pearce?

Patient

I've seen Pearce 2 times for a total of 5 min. face to face. He told me absolutely nothing. After the second time seeing him, he ordered an MRI. Appointments are 4 and 5 weeks out. Rather than an appointment I called left message for him to call me. Instead, a woman from his office called to tell me the condition "was not to bad". This guy inspires no confidence.

1 minute Doctor

I saw this doctor twice. The first time I was first seen by an intern, not Dt. Peace. The intern was fine and then Dr. Pearce came in and briefly disregarded everything the intern said. The second visit Dr. Pearce did tests, told me irrelevant stories, and then never came in to tell me the results. Most communications were through staff, not the doctor, including expensive follow-up tests that I didn't understand the purpose. Dr. Pearce's diagnosis ended up incorrect.

Its frustrating when you go in for a check up and spend minutes waiting in the lobby then in the room and then not even a 3 minute conversation with the doctor. It feels as if your more of a burden being there, then getting answers to your problems.

it took him 3 weeks to give me my MRI results and it was his secretary that called me, not him. I could not believe that he just dismisses his patients like that. I would not recommend him.

He is cold rude and indifferent, and he was also dead wrong!

This is the worst Doctor I have ever experienced in my life. He is rude and dismissive. He refused to answer any questions or address any of my concerns. Worst of all he was wrong. He said my MRI was perfectly normal, but when I ended up in the Straub ER again, and told the doc that my MRI came out fine, she pulled the records and told me that it is not fine or normal. UNBELIEVABLE!!

This guy is unbelievable. If you want a neurologist who spends no more than 3 minutes with you, could care less and doesn't follow through with what he says he will do---well this is your man.

Most Horrible experience

Bedside manners was horrible. Didn't seem to care or be listening. very abrupt and short.

Poor bedside manner

I was shocked at how rude and curt this Dr. was. He did not even listen to my questions or concerns. Would not recommend

Not personable, somewhat distant and abrupt when you don't agree with him.

Relys on interns to do his examining.Is aloof to patient's pain.Is not friendly.

Very please with diagnosis and treatment.