Dr. James Pearle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Pearle?

Patient

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearl's since 1991. I had just been diagnosed with asthma and bronchitis and I had just started a new job. Well I was very sick and needed a doctor asap so I was at my new job that I really wasn't able to function at so I looked through the yellow pages for doctors in my area and that is how I found Dr. Pearle. I made my appointment and luckily it was for 2 hours from then. So I told my boss who was a super lady. When I told her the name of the doctor she said she knew him well and really liked him. She knew him from personal experience because she took her mom to see Dr. Pearle. That put my mind at ease and went to see him. The man is excellent at what he does. I stay pretty healthy for the most but when the weather starts going from hot to chilly to extremely hot to cool and untrusting I get sick and have to see Dr. Pearle. So it's been about 2 years since I have seen him and right now I'm feeling a little yucky with night coughing and shortness of breath and just a little off so I know it's time to see Dr.Pearle.

great doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2010

even when he knew i had run out of insurance and was waiting for medicare for 2 years he did not drop me or treat me like garbage thank god for good doctors like him because 3 other doctors dropped me and left me for dead literally love him

Posted on April 27th, 2009

First visit was impressive. Taking vitals and breathing tests wer completed in a very professional manner. Followup phone call appreciated !GIT

Posted on July 10th, 2017