Dr. James Perrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Perrien?

Refreshing answer to prayer !

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Perrien introduced himself as he escorted my husband into his office, not a treatment room ! He spent a lot of time talking to us AND listening to us. He then moved us to a treatment room where this continued while he ran several test. He explained that more test were needed and why and then set them up. We are currently in the middle of those. If you want to spend more time in the waiting room than with the doctor, then this is not the doctor for you ! If you enjoy feeling like you are on a patient assembly line or leaving more confused than you were, this is not the doctor for you ! I don't know what the outcome will be but after just one visit we have total confidence in Dr. James Perrien.

Great Doctor, Very smart

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Perrien has helped myself and my daughter with our dehabilitating migraines. He cares that we are getting help and that treatment has as few side effects as possible. He is a great physician.

Great service

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Great

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Staff is extremely efficient. He was interested in me and my problem.

where have all the doctors like this one gone?

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Very engaging and interested in family history. Very personal. Great experience.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Easy to get an appointment Staff courteous Short wait time 2 weeks wait to hear on approval for MRI & only reason finally heard is husband called insurance company Still waiting 6 hours after call to doctor to hear the next step

NO HELP

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Went into this so called "Dr.'s" office on my last visit and he states its clear your problem is you dont want to work and I cant help you with disability. With all due respect, its clear to me this Dr. does not want to work. I advised him the meds I was prescribed didnt help my headaches, his response, I cant do anything else for you. He did nothing at all to look deeper into my issue and what is causing my problem. Needless to say, im still in search for a resolution and may lose my job over it. I would give this Dr 4 thumbs down if I had them but since I only have two I'll have to settle for that. Recommend him, NEVER!! Please research your Dr before going for an appointment.

bad experience!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Arrived at appointment and asked to sign a consent form indicating that I had been provided a Notice of Privacy Practices. I asked for a copy of the notice and was advised that the consent form was the notice and then that the notice was posted on the window. I requested a copy of the notice for my records, which the consent form indicates I had a right to request, and was told to find another doctor! Do not waste your time with this doctor.

I should have just stayed home. Don't waste your time.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Not once did Dr. Perrien make eye contact. As a matter of fact, I don't think he even glanced in my direction. VERY, VERY RUDE. He spent a few minutes flipping through my records and then said, "Your problem is not neurological." Then he wrote in my records that he examined me and all was normal. He never even touched me. I guess he called glancing through my records an "examination". I was subsequently diagnosed with a neurological disorder by another neurologist. Save your time. Find another neurologist that will actually listen to you.

not very interested in patient

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

this doctor could care less what you are feeling about your disease. He hands pout medication not really know what medication you are on and doesn't seem to care to ask.He is reluctant to try new meds that have been approved by the FDAadn no matter what the patient wants he just doesn't listen.also not very much time is given to the patient in the visit he seems to be pre-occupied.

Posted on October 9th, 2017