Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Perry
Dr. James Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guilford, CT, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Murrieta, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Children's Hospital - San Diego, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Children's Hospital at Mission. He speaks English.
Dr. James Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. James Perry has the following 3 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Congenital Heart Defects
Dr. James Perry is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital - San Diego
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Children's Hospital at Mission
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Grossmont District Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Perry in this video.
Dr. James Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilford, CT.