Dr. James E Petre Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James E Petre?

I am very disappointed in the practice. I was a patient of Dr Petre's since I was a child. Unbeknown to me I was "black listed" for financial insubordance or whatever they termed it when I called in to schedule an appointment when I was really sick. I asked to speak with the office manager to get more details on what occurred but she was "heading to a meeting." I told the receptionIt's who I was taking to that I as very disappointed to hear this after being a long time patient. I asked the office manager to give me a call back and guess what...still waiting for that call!! The rest of my family has been treated the same way. This place is all about the money and not about the patients. Find a doctor who cares and isn't controlled by the insurance money!

outstanding

He listens to me....did not interrupt and didn't just stare at the computer. Very happy.

Doctor Jim is very knowledgeable in the area of Lipid management and because I have high cholesterol & high blood pressure he has given me the tools I need to bring it under control. Dr. Jim takes his time explaining in detail everything I need to know about my condition. Its great to finally see a doctor who take a deep interest in my health.

outstanding

Great office and most of the staff are pleasant. They had a rude receptionist and a rude nurse but both were gone at my last appointment. Dr Petre listened to me and has provided great care which I am thankful for. Highest recommendation!

Excellent

great doctor

the petres are the best. highly recommend for quality care