Dr. James Pierre-Louis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Pierre-Louis?

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Great Doctor. Very nice and took time to listen. The best epidural no pain during my delivery.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I had only met this Dr. for my epidural before giving birth just the other day. This is not my first epidural and I recall exactly how it went the last time with a different Dr. at Overlook in Summit NJ. He had to puncture my spine 6 times (at least that I could count by the wholes in my back)and all were painful and unsuccessful. The last time he inserted the needle was to place the catheter and I knew immediately that it wasn't going to work. In fact I gave birth without any anesthetic even though I told him it wasn't working while he was waiting for the sedation/numbness to kick in. It would have been my right to ask for another Dr. so its my fault essentially for the outcome. I would highly suggest that if he were to walk in your delivery room, to ask for someone else.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015