Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pigg
Dr. James Pigg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Prestonsburg, KY and Cincinnati, OH . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pigg is affiliated with Pikeville Medical Center, St Elizabeth Medical Center - North and Bethesda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pigg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Pigg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pikeville Medical Center
St Elizabeth Medical Center - North
37 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1976
Dr. James Pigg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Pigg in this video.
Dr. James Pigg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.