Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pittman
Dr. James Pittman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jamestown, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Pittman is affiliated with Jamestown Regional Medical Center, Elk Regional Health Center and Scott County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pittman has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James Pittman has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. James Pittman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Has an excellent patient/doctor relationship. Will always explain health problems and the alternatives for treatment. Dr. Pittman has established himself as a competent, respected physician. Having a daughter in law in the medical field (not associated with Dr. Pittman), I am assured he is a no nonsence highly regarded professional. His Military background tends to enhance his civilian work.
Dr. Pittman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jamestown Regional Medical Center
Elk Regional Health Center
Scott County Hospital
37 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions200 N Duncan St, Jamestown, TN
Dr. James Pittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamestown, TN.