Dr. James L Plews-Ogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James L Plews-Ogan?

Dr. Ogan rocks our socks off!

Dr. Ogan is one of the most amazing pediatricians I know. One of the reasons I chose Charlottesville was because he was here. He is wonderful with my family!

Amazing.

I've moved from the Salisbury area and the thing I miss most (truly) is that it is impossible to find a pediatrician in any way as magical as Dr. Ogan. Smart, thoughtful, kind, gentle, cares for the whole-child (whole-family, really) rather than as a machine to treat. Seriously considered commuting 5 hours to keep him as our pediatrician.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. James L Plews-Ogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.