Dr. James O Posever Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James O Posever?

Awful!

I went to see Dr. Posever on the recommendation of my primary care doctor. The first few visits were fine. He listened and prsscribed some medicine. Over the next few times I went back he prescribed more medicine. When he asked me how they worked by name, I couldnt tell him as I didn't know them by name. He refused to decribe which was which and then yelled at me stating that he wouldn't treat someone who wouldnt take the medicine. I was taking it, I just could not answer his question as I didnt know which medication he was aking about and since he presribed them so close together, I didn't know what was working and what wasn't. In addition, he changed his diagnosis multiple times. He said I had rheumatiod arthritis, then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't. Since I stopped going to him after he yelled at me, I still don't know what the correct diagnosis is.

There are no better!

This doctor is a true gentelman that cares about his patients