Dr. James Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Powers?

great doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I trust Dr. powers completely he has taken care of me for about 6 years now. he cares very much about his patients. his staff is excellent also. he is the best doctor i have had since I came to Florida 11 years ago.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. Powers is the best in my opinion. He truly cares about his patients and the staff is outstanding. I have not found any other vision specialist that measures up to him. Since I have retired, I have not found anyone I feel comfortable with. The only downfall is he does not take my medicare vision plan. Miss you doc.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Best eye doctor ever!

Very, Very Happy

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Powers approximately 4 years. Shortly after being diagnosed with Graves Disease while in Texas, I had to undergo surgery 3 times to correct complications due to the disease. It was a lengthy, painful process necessary to maintain my eyesight. I returned to Florida concerned about finding a highly skilled Opthamologist that could monitor my vision appropriately...I found Dr. Powers and his staff to be very proffesional, friendly, accomadating and great at following up care. Dr. Powers always shows a great deal of compassion and respect to all his patients. He has been very considerate and overwhelmingly capable, performing procedures to resolve problems that were compromising my sight. I can see better now than prior to my diagnosis! Considering that I am in this for the long haul...my lifetime, I feel very fortunate to have found such a knowlegeable doctor I trust completely and can speak to freely. Thank you Dr. Powers!

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Powers and his staff are spectacular111111111111I love all of them!!!!

Watch your wallet

Posted on August 19th, 2012

This office over charged my visit. After my insurance company notify them, they admit it. But,they will not return the over charged money after over 20 times phone calls and couple of times their promises.It's already more than 10 months. And, they didn't fix my eye problem.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

He is a great Doctor I love Him and his staff recommended to everybody.

Dr Powers Is A Great Eye Doctot

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

My only negative comment is I most often have to wait too long past my appointment time to be seen....but the expertise offered by the doctor and the staff is excellent.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Rude staff and waited too long, wanted me too come back every other week.

James Powers is Great, but...

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I have to say that I've gone to Dr. Powers for years, and found that he is a great and wonderful Doctor; he understands my needs, and has helped me with some challenging eye problems, however, there is a down side to his practice. Dr. Powers allows his brother to run the practice; his brother Peter Habib looks like a bad caricature of a seventies night club goer, his shirt is unbuttoned nearly to his navel, his hair is slicked back, and his suits look as if they were bought second hand from a used car salesman. He is also incredibly rude, I've heard him talking to office staff, and have no idea why the man has not been sued yet for harassment of the verbal and sexual kind. I truly feel sorry for Dr. Powers because he has a wonderful practice that is being held back by a blithering idiot, who ruins more business transactions than he creates. It truly is a pity.

Posted on June 27th, 2017