Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James M Principe
Dr. James M Principe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, SC. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. James M Principe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James M Principe has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. James M Principe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James M Principe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Misdiagnosed my 2 year old and got very angry with me for getting a second opinion whom caught his disease right away and admitted him into the PICU right away. He said he suspected it all along when I told him what his diagnosis was. He never mentioned it to me. He also misdiagosed a second time so we switched pediatrician. He is very arrogant!
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. James M Principe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Locations & DirectionsTidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital, 606 Black River Rd, Georgetown, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James M Principe, MD - Internal Medicine in Georgetown, SC, in this video.
Dr. James M Principe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, SC.