Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James W Pritchett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. James W Pritchett has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. James W Pritchett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James W Pritchett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
My experience with Dr. Pritchett and staff was excellent. All were very informative and caring. Everyone would answer any questions I might have and did an excellent job of informing me of each step of my care at the hospital and at home. I recommend Dr Pritchett and the Swedish hospital staff to many customers I see in my profession. I thank all of you for helping me to be mobile and pain free.
I had a hip resurfacing performed by Dr. Pritchett at the end of July, 2016 and I couldn't be happier with the experience and outcome. I live in Northern California and, based on a number of criteria, I decided to travel to Dr. Pritchett / Seattle to have the procedure done there rather than using a local surgeon. The reasons for this were primarily 1) the number of hip resurfacings that Dr. Pritchett has done (over 4,000) and his ability to match the device type with the patient's needs. This is a somewhat more specialized and technically demanding procedure compared to a normal hip replacement and so I decided that the extra hassle of travel was worth it in the end. Dr. Pritchett is clearly very skilled and he has a very high success rate with low complication rate for this procedure (this gave me a lot of comfort!). I ended up spending one night in the hospital (Swedish Orthopedic Institute). Have to say that I was really impressed by all the care givers I met along the way and their dedication to my well being. While I was nervous about having this done, it was incredibly reassuring to see how professional all the staff was. I'm still on the mend from the procedure (about 11 days out now), but I'm now walking several miles a day without crutches and only taking tylenol for pain. The level of pain now is about the same, or perhaps slightly less than before the surgery, but the trajectory is now very different without noticeably improving every day. I just did my post op visit with Dr. Pritchett (10 days) and everything looks great. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Pritchett and can completely recommend him without reservation!
Excellent results except for ongoing numbness. I can walk with no complications. Busy guy.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pritchett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. James W Pritchett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsJames W Pritchett Md, 12911 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James W Pritchett in this video.
Dr. James W Pritchett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.