Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Queenan III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 30
This guy botched my ankle surgery. He was one of those "gypsy" fill in doctors at our local hospital. I had a pilon fracture and the bone piece that broke was put back in out of alignment. I've had problems ever since. I finally had enough and saw a foot an ankle specialist. Long story short, the surgery needs to be redone and I have to figure out how I'm going to take another 2 months out of work to recover again! Maybe he's good at some things, but don't let him touch the ankle!
I am very pleased with the experience I had at Dr. Queenan's office. He listened to me about my condition and gave me an option I had not received before. So far the Physical Therapy is doing wonders for the condition. I will continue with the recommendations. They are working. His staff is amazing and very attentive.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. James F Queenan III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Womens Healthcare In Ob/Gyn, 206 Cornelia St Ste 102, Plattsburgh, NY
Dr. James F Queenan III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.