Dr. James F Queenan III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James F Queenan III?

Terrible ankle surgeon

This guy botched my ankle surgery. He was one of those "gypsy" fill in doctors at our local hospital. I had a pilon fracture and the bone piece that broke was put back in out of alignment. I've had problems ever since. I finally had enough and saw a foot an ankle specialist. Long story short, the surgery needs to be redone and I have to figure out how I'm going to take another 2 months out of work to recover again! Maybe he's good at some things, but don't let him touch the ankle!

I have had various joint issues, and Dr.Queenan has been one of my favorite doctors. He,

My experience with Dr. Queenan was great. He let me know everything that I needed to know. He jokes around witch is great.

I am very pleased with the experience I had at Dr. Queenan's office. He listened to me about my condition and gave me an option I had not received before. So far the Physical Therapy is doing wonders for the condition. I will continue with the recommendations. They are working. His staff is amazing and very attentive.

Very good job

My dad had 2 surgeries with Dr. Queenan and was very impressed.

Visited another doctor in Dec. He walked into the room, told me what he thought I needed, didn't wan to discuss. Walked out and never went back. Totally different experience with this doctor, I'll go to him as needed.

Dr Queenan

Dr Queenan is a true professional, nice guy, very knowledgeable, great "Bedside manner" . Will not recommend anything unnecessary, very compassionate doctor. Highly recommended for orthopedic issues.