Dr. James R Allison III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Allison III?

Superb physician

He's been my primary care doc for 29 years, and has seen me through a number of life-threatening crises (bad genes!). I trust him completely, and feel free to discuss anything with him, including his treatment plan for me. I could not think more highly of him and hist staff.

The best Doc in Columbia SC

Dr Richard Allison III the an excellent diagnostician. He has treated our family for many years. We never feel rushed and he takes as much time as needed to treat his patients. He refers to specialist when needed. His staff has the same level as dedication and committment as does Dr Allison. You won't find any better care anywhere in Columbia. I can recommend Dr. Allison without any reservation.

Top notch doc

My regular physician was on vacation when I went into the hospital with pneumonia and Dr. Allison, one of his partners, filled in for him. He was caring, humorous, spent as much time as I needed, and gave me excellent care.