- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of North Alabama
- Baptist Hospital
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
About Dr. James R Andrews MD
Dr. James R Andrews, MD is a doctor primarily located in Gulf Breeze, FL, with other offices in Gulf Breeze, FL and Gulf Breeze, FL( and 4 other locations). They have 53 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Andrews has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James R Andrews has the following 29 expertise
- Joint Diseases
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Sprains and Strains
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Joint Replacement
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Arm Injuries
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967