Dr. James R Brown Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James R Brown?

He listens and he cares

Dr. Brown was originally my Grandmother and Godfathers Doctor. I began taking them to see him sometime in the mid to late 90's. As I got older, I needed a family physician. I began seeing Dr. Brown in 2003 or so. There was a short period when I had a change in insurance causing me to become a Kaiser patient. I was thrilled to when my company returned to an insurance plan to would allow me to again start seeing Dr. Brown. He is the ONLY Dr. I have ever had that takes time to listen. Ask detailed questions. Ensure accuracy of blood work and so much more! Dr. Brown has been a mentor and some of the knowledge he has shared with me will never be forgotten. When my Grandmother and Godfather were ill, he would see them at both in office and San Antonio Hospital. It did not occur to me at the time of their deaths to contact him. When he learned of the news he explained that he would have appreciated I informed him so he could attend the services. It was his way of moving forward from the care and time spent with long term patients. If that does not tell you his character and attention. Then I don't know what will. Dr. Brown is sensitive with women's health. I believe has a special interest ensuring regular preventative care because of his own personal history with his Wife's families history of breast cancer. Make an appointment and see him if what you are looking for is the lost art of a true Doctor. Someone who takes the time to know YOU and maintain you health, because he cares.

I have been a patient of Dr Brown's for about 30 yrs Love Dr Brown Great Dr one Of the best around he is A one on one Dr.....THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!

Terrible Doctor had license revoked in CA then reduced to probation

Horrible doctor not capable of treating anything beyond the common cold.

Dr. Brown is one of the best practetioners in the Country