Dr. James R Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Campbell?

Terrible practice!

Dr Chad Campbell (the only good physician this practice had) IS NO LONGER HERE! been going here since I was 11 years old and loved it until James Harris left. I asked for an appt with an MD, but received one with an NP. Then when I was told my problem could be helped with a muscle relaxer, I asked to have the only one I was previously prescribed years ago. I asked for as little as 10 for a 3 month supply (which is very little, but I was trying to make a point that I only needed it therapeutically every so often and am not a drug seeker). She refused. Said she would prescribe a different one, and didn't. Said I could speak with one of the doctors, yet when I asked to.. he was suddenly too busy. Then got a letter via mail that they could no longer provide service to me.This practice is quite apparently an absolute joke.It's quite sad to see what this place has evolved into after 16 years of going here.At my visit prior to this.Dr Lebeau didn't even do anything to assess my issue. BEWARE

Dr. Campbell has been my primary care doctor since the early 90's. I have had no issues with his promptness, his staff nor any diagnosis. He's got a great manner and will go above and beyond with his patients.

PROBLEMS WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS OFFICE

I was seen by Cambell's PA Jennifer Feirstein. I thought she was good. Unfortunately, she is no longer with the practice. As a patient I experienced A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS OFFICE. Doctors orders written on letterhead that didn't include a FAX number for the results- and there was no office procedure in place to trigger a followup if ordered results weren't received. Imagine finding out that a routine mammogram came back abnormal, only because you called the imaging center 4 weeks after the procedure. The latest issue - I'm still trying to get insurance coverage on routine blood work 5 months ago because the drs office submitted the wrong diagnosis code and the business office appears incapable of FAXing the correct one to the lab. If you've got the time and patience to babysit this practice, it may be the right one for you, but for me... life is too short for this sort of hassle.

My Doc for over 20 years! Wonderful MD.

I have been a pt. of Dr. Campbell for nearly 24 years now. Great Dr. and SE Valley medical group is very good. Short wait times and when I needed to get in quick I have seen other associates of Dr. Campbell and have also been highly satisfied.

Dr Campbell has been my doctor for many years. I highly recommend him. He is easy to see, the wait is never long and he is quick to send you to a specialist when needed.

Doctors great...staff not so much

I had been a patient for over 12 years when I was discharged as a patient for a $25 outstanding bill they claimed they mailed out to me. During the time they were "sending it out" I was pregnant and not seeing them during that time.I called after having my baby for and was told I was no longer a patient due to the outstanding bill. I was left with no medical care 8 weeks after having a baby. I feel the situation was handled very bad! I miss the doctors but will be moving on.

Wonderful

My children and I have been going to Dr. Campbell for 15 years....we love him. He never makes you feel rushed and there is never a long wait to get in to see him! It is easy to get a same day appointment...which is important, especially when you have kids!!

thorough, friendly, super doctor and staff

I am so glad that Jim Campbell is our family physician. I have never been in a better run, well organized medical facility. Everything runs like clockwork - short wait times - friendly-helpful-knowledgeable staff. I cannot recommend the entire operation highly enough

Best Doc