Dr. James R Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Clark?

Dr. Clark has been my Physician for 20+ Years

I have always been active in sports and some would say prone to injury. Dr. Clark has guided me through Knee Surgery and the associated Rehab - My knee is now 100%. He has also guided me through a full rotator cuff repair. Both of these surgeries required him handing me off to a specialist but Dr. Clark really helped me through these two major health events with ease. He and his office staff are VERY friendly and helpful. I enjoy going to see them!

Dr. Clark earned my trust

I can't recommend the guy enough. He's highly competent, professional and caring - it's so hard to find a doctor who can manage even the first two, but Dr. Clark is an all-around stellar doctor. He's taken care of me in routine matters and after a car accident. In every case he's thorough, patient with my questions and on top of the latest medical knowledge. I can't say enough good things about him. The staff are great too - Carla and Tammy are efficient, professional and friendly.

Very Rude Office Mgr.

Dr. Clarks Receptionist or office mgr. is VERY rude EVERY time I had an Apt. The nurse does her job well and was friendly. Dr. Cark seems to give prescriptions way to easy, or at least he did with me. I went five times but moved to another doctor. I wanted a doctor that treated my medical issues not the symptoms and wanted feel welcomed from the office staff, or at least as if I had some value as a human.