Dr. James R Freeman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James R Freeman?

Superb Doctor

A gentle man, who was very thorough in review my symptoms and test results. I was amazed by the amount of time he spent with me, as I expected to be rushed along, as with most doctors. He, however, ensured all of my questions were answered, while explaining my MRI results. I'd highly recommend him.

Patient

Dr Freeman (Jim) remembered me by face, after the passing of six years. He is not only warm but extremely supportive part of my pain clinic team. I look forward to continued help from his caring nature and would advise anyone else to seek him out as a professional..

Dr. James R Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.