Dr. James R Hayes II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Hayes II?

A real doctor

Dr Hayes is the best physician I have seen in years! He takes his time and really listens to what you have to say about your own body, instead of trying to pigeon hole you. He is patient and really tries to understand and communicate. I am very grateful to have found such a qualified doctor in a sea of unqualified and non-caring doctors.

Dr Hayes is a great doctor.

RN

Awesome Physician. Worth the wait!

We have been patients of Dr. Hayes since he first started practicing. We are now told that he is no longer with Williamson Medical and we will have to find a new doctor. We have loved having Dr. Hayes as our doctor and will truly miss his caring professionalism and knowledge. We have considered him a friend as well as our doctor. We hope to be patients of his again one day.

Where is he now?

Does anyone know where he is practicing now? He is not at Tollgate/Williamson Medical Group anymore.

Been with him for 15 years he is a caring Dr. a nice doctor a good doctor. He cares a lot about his patients. he helped me through my husband s death . and has help me make a complete turnaround and feel so good

Great doctor! Listen to you and helps find a solution.

Williamson Medical Group Tollgate-Rand Hayes md

He is an excellent doctor. But since moving over to WMC, I cannot get an appointment in a hurry if I need it. The only thing available with his PA was two weeks out. I have a chronic illness and there are times when I can't wait two weeks to be seen.

First Impression is very Important

Went as a new patient waited a month for appointment came in 15 min early filled out all paperwork etc. Was brought into exam room waited 50 min for doctor never came in left the exam room told the staff I recognize the Doctors time is valuable but so is mine and for a first impression first visit decided this practice was not for me.

BEST DOC EVER!!!

Dr Hayes was our family Dr from about 1995 to 2010. Then we moved out of state and I have not yet found a Dr that has come even close to Dr Hayes' professionalism, patient concern, and ability to diagnose a problem. I had a rare neck trauma and my airway was swelling, Dr Hayes did not let me leave his office without finding the cause... I was in horrible pain. I want to move back to Spring Hill just to have Dr Hayes as my Doc again. I have since went through 7 Dr's here in past 4 yrs and can't find 1 competent doctor. DR Hayes earns A high Dr. rating in our family!!!

Dr. Hayes and the entire FHG healthcare staff are very caring and thorough.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Hayes is a wonderful doctor. Yes, he is very busy and sometimes requires a wait to see. He is very much in demand! He is very thorough and always listens carefully to his patients. I've been his patient for a long time and I've never felt rushed in/out. His staff is great, too!