Dr. James R Head Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Head?

patient

outstanding doctor really cares about his patients I have been one of his patients for about 4 and a half years and dread the day he retires hopefully not until far into the future his staff is friendly courteous and extremely professional I enjoy my visits to his office and considering I usually go in with a concern or for a check-up that says it all

Simply the best

As a patient of Dr. Head for 23 years now, I can say that I would not trust my health to anyone else. I am very picky when it comes to my doctors and Dr. Head is everything you could ask for and more. His staff are excellent and he is always willing to take time and listen to your concerns. I hope he never retires because they just don't make them like that anymore.

Great Family Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Head for over 20 years. He listens and takes time with you.

Dr. Head is a very good Doctor. His wait times can be long at times but overall he is worth the wait. He takes the time to talk to you and is attentive during. He actually even listens to information you might have acquired from other sources. If Dr. Head doesn't have the answer to you medical issue. He knows exactly who to refer you to.

What happened?

I had been a patient of Dr. Head for 6 years. He had always been very satisfactory for basic care and routine exams. In the most recent two years, his wait times are way up, his attentiveness is down, and his staff is confused. The staff now often gives contradictory information (scheduling, estimates, what to expect, etc). These have been unfortunate, consistent experiences for the last two years. I can no longer recommend this office.

Good man, good doctor

The most trustworthy and down to earth doctor I have ever had. I trust Dr. Head with my health and with my family's health.

Wonderful Doctor and a great staff! He seems to have a real concern for my overall health and not to push me through the doors like most doctors seem to do. He is faithful to offer a full explanation to all my medical questions and concerns. He has always seemed to go above and beyond in his service to me and my family.

He is just going through the motions

He seems to want to get out of the room as soon as possible and doesn't talk to you at all. I have been going to him for several years. Up until about a year ago he really seemed to care about me and my kids, but lately we seem to be just wasting his time.

Dr. James R Head is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.