Dr. James R Johnson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James R Johnson?

Terrible experience

Not Impressed

He does not impress me at all. Does not keep vital information on his laptop that he types on during the office visit. Does not answer questions to my liking, sends me to specialist that are not in my network. Offer no resolutions to issues that he cannot answer. Does not like to be disagreed with or put on the spot. He also misdiagnosed a friend of mine that I referred to him. I will not be returning to this doctor.

Rude. I went to him for a sinus infection and all he did was chew me out about my colesterol. Ended up crying and leaving his office withiut him even treating me for my sinus infection. I never seen him again.

His main concern is do you SMOKE. Always his first question. If you work it is very hard to schedule an appointment and if you are sick you can not get in to see him immediately when you need a doctor .

The rule doctor

Thought he was a very good doctor until he got to something that was very complicated seem like he was lost for answers had to find new doctor

Great Doctor

He's the best doctor I've ever gone to. He makes me feel like he actually cares about my health and well-being.

Was seeing Dr. Johnson about six years ago he was very rude

When I got really sick DR. Johnson treated me badly. He did not run any tests aside from a complete blood count and did nothing about the lymph nodes on my neck that were swollen for two years. He blamed it on me being a vegetarian which had nothing to do with it. After he told me to make a living will because I was going to die, I went to see another doctor that diagnosed me with lymphoma. I found it sad that he didn't even think to check for cancer.His ego is more important to him then his patient's health and he needs to actually listen to what patients are telling him instead of being ignorant.

Dr. Johnson and his staff make going to the Doctors very stress free. He is a great Doctor and a really nice man.

Dr. James R Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.