Dr. James Krause Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Krause?

Skilled diagnostician and Caring Physician.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I was referred by my primary care physician at Bay Pines VA to Dr. Krause in order to determine the cause of an unexplained sudden weight loss. He ordered a series of tests and went over the results with me every step of the way, explaining what the next step would be. I subsequently had successful surgery which resulted in the removal of a large cancerous tumor from my left kidney, and the saving of my kidney in the process. He instills confidence by his obvious skill in his field and calms your fears by letting you know "where do we go from here."

Posted on October 22nd, 2014