Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Ovarian Cancer
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Lee was very informative. He did not rush me out his office nor did he try to take advantage of my health insurance like many doctors have tried. Prior to Dr. Lee I had a doctor who wanted to perform cryos and I was never comfortable with the idea. Dr. Lee explained how my body my pap was normal and there was no need to go further. Whenever I need my bc prescription or have even changed it Dr. Lee's office has promptly called it into my pharmacy with no hesitations. So fortunate I found a great doctor!
Dr. Lee was the WORST doctor I have EVER been to. I am starting medical school this year and this man is the exact opposite of the doctor I want to be. He gives off the first impression that he is a kind person but in ten minutes you are bound to realize that he is highly inappropriate, judgemental, and aggressive. He judged me because I have an anxiety disorder and spent half an hour trying to tell me to get off meds completely- I'm sorry, I thought he was a gynecologist not a psychiatrist!! He then bashed his Asian patients to me and told me how Asian women need to be more independent- highly inappropriate. I literally wasted the first half hour of my consultation talking about all of this crap. In other words, this man spends more time offending you and pretending to be a motivational speaker (meanwhile putting you down) instead of actually doing what he was trained to be- be a gynecologist! In addition, when I called him up to ask him a question, he called me back very upset that I called him in the first place. He told me "what do you want? I am seeing patients. What is your problem? I already answered all of your questions." It was right then and there that I fired this man as my doctor. I told him that if calling a patient to answer questions bothered him, then he should not be practicing medicine. I didn't even bother asking him my question. I hung up and found another gynecologist immediately. Like I said, he is the exact opposite of the doctor I want to become. He should stick to his "many businesses" and be a business man instead of a doctor. I hope that many women read this and do not see this man. He doesn't deserve a dime of your money.
He was my OB doctor. I had serious contraction and called him 2:00 AM and he asked me to go to the hospital. He showed up next day around at noon and yelled at me because he did not get enough sleep and he was drowsy at church while his priest gives homily because of me! i give a birth to a baby the evening of the day, man!! Geez... what kind of doctor is he?
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. James R Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAlliance Medical Surgical Group Llc, 1608 Lemoine Ave Ste 201, Fort Lee, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Lee in this video.
Dr. James R Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.