Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Mccoy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James R Mccoy - Posted on January 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James R Mccoy - Posted on September 17th, 2015
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. James R Mccoy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Mcclellan Memorial Va Hospital, 4300 W 7th St, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Mccoy in this video.
Dr. James R Mccoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.