- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Meadows MD
Dr. James R Meadows, MD is a doctor primarily located in Sandy, UT. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. James R Meadows has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James R Meadows has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. James R Meadows Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James R Meadows
Dr. Meadows graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Meadows works in Sandy, UT and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Meadows is affiliated with Alta View Hospital and Lone Peak Hospital.