Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James R Moore
James R Moore is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
James R Moore has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
James R Moore has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
James R Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A+ Partner and Resource for Specialty Care
Self-verified patient of James R Moore - Posted on December 16th, 2010
Dr. James R. Moore is a strong support in the care and treatment of our son's special needs. We felt helpless regarding the issues and behaviors that were arising, when we came to see Dr. Moore. He gave us answers when no one else had been able.ON OUR FIRST VISIT: *Accurately diagnosing our son as having HF Autism *as recognizing an underlying medical condition that was masking some of the more usual traits of Autism (complicating a standard diagnosis of Autism). *His suspicion led him in recommending genetics testing, which resulted in 'confirming the Autism' and a 'genetics disorder' (a chromosome micro-deletion associated with Autism recently discovered/documented in medical journals).We consider him our son's primary care contact when it comes to Autism/special needs. We now have as strong partner in managing and overseeing our son's treatment!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Neonatal Physicians, 2545 Chicago Ave Ste 512, Minneapolis, MN
James R Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.