Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. James R Phillips has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. James R Phillips has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James R Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This Dr wasn't friendly at all. Never asked me how I was doing. This is my first child and I had questions which he wasn't receptive to. He was abrupt and didn't seem to have any caring for me as a patient. The other a Doctors at this clinic are great! He is the exception. My mother-in-law had warned me about him and she was right. She never likes to see him because he is "rough" with her. I pray he isn't on duty when the baby cones. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.
43 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. James R Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Partners, 1026 Goodyear Ave Ste 200, Gadsden, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Phillips in this video.
Dr. James R Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.