Dr. James L Raders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James L Raders?

professional doctor and staff

Dr. Raders was able to address my concerns plainly and clearly in one office visit. He did not try to sway me into additional tests and procedures and answered my questions truthfully. I felt confident that his recommendations were exactly right for me and I will gladly recommend him to my friends and return to see him if and when the need arises.

Dr. Raders Is Truly a Gifted and Caring Surgeon.

I came to Dr. Raders with a very unique problem...the biologic pelvilace sling that was implanted by my urologic surgeon as part of my bladder prolapse surgery had healed in too tightly giving me extreme pelvic, obturator and pudendal pain. Sitting and walking had become very difficult, and to say that the quality of my life had diminished is putting it lightly. Both my urologic surgeon and my gynecologist were afraid to attempt further surgery due to the threat of causing more nerve and tissue damage. Dr. Raders first offered me conservative treatment of nerve blocks along with physical therapy with his pelvic therapist, Dr. Sherri Lorraine who helped me with exercises to relieve the constant pelvic, hip and leg pain. Dr. Lorraine's help and encouragement was vital in my recovery. When the sling continued to tighten, Dr. Raders did a mesh revision surgery and was able to get 98% of the mesh out. I am happy to report that my recovery from Dr. Raders surgery went without any complications and minimal pain, and at eight weeks post op my pelvic, obturator and pudendal pain is almost gone. We are also grateful to Dr. Raders support staff who were also very caring and professional and tried to always make me feel at ease during my office visits. My husband who is also a physician and I will always be grateful to Dr. Raders and his wonderful team for assuming my difficult case and finding a solution to my 8 month ordeal. Thank you to all of you for giving me my quality of life back!

Highly Recommended Doctor

Dr. Raders gave me my quality of life back! I am a person who has to do their own research on a doctor. After weeks of obsessively researching urogynecologists, Dr. Raders was by far top on my list as the most qualified and experienced. Dr. Raders was always professional, caring, pleasant, on time, and made me feel at ease in what can be a very uncomfortable environment for women. He provided five options for stress incontinence and explained each thoroughly to include the issues, treatments, and risks in easy to understand language. Based on the five options, my husband and I felt surgery was the best choice. Dr. Raders, however, never pressured me to have the surgery and even suggested that I take time to give it some thought. It has been six months since my procedure and so far no complications or leakage! I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Raders.

Female reconstructive Surgery/ female prolapse

I can't believe how perfect everything turned out. My GP couldn't or didn't want to explain my problem. Dr Raders did exactly what he said needed to be done.

Thankful for Dr. Raders...

After 3 surgeries to correct rectocele, cystocele and enterocele (all which failed), I was referred to Dr. Raders. After a very thorough exam, he concluded I had an enterocele and rectocele. He then outlined, in great detail, a surgery he could do to correct the issues. I never felt pressured to have the surgery. After some thought, I decided to ask Dr. Raders to do the surgery. I've since had a follow-up exam and am glad to report it is so far a success. Dr. Raders is indeed a most professional and caring doctor; I would recommend him to anyone in need of care for female pelvic issues.