Dr. James Rahto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rahto?

See Doctor Rahto if you can!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr Rahto is an excellent doctor and really listens and looks out for me as a patient. He is very well versed in treating any issues I bring to his attention and refers my to specialists when necessary. I have been a patient of his for over ten years and am very pleased with his expertise and friendliness!

Professional and Friendly

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Always professional and friendly and always listens and answers all my questions.

Love Dr. Rahto

Posted on April 8th, 2016

He is an amazing, thoughtful and handsome doctor. He takes his time and listens to your concerns and walks you through any procedures. Did I mention how handsome he is. I can't wait to see him again.

Exceptional

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

My family doctor is also my family's friend.

Very reassuring.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Rahto took the time to explain things, answered my questions & did not make me feel rushed.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Very comfortable with Dr Rahto and his staff. Courteous follow up. Listens to his patients concerns.

First Class Care

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahto for several years. He is always looking out for my best interests. He is patient, concerned, prompt and polite. He takes time to listen. A really good man!

Posted on February 21st, 2016

I moved to Kansas in 2001 from Philadelphia. No doctor, no dentist, Philadelphia deleted all my medical records. No one has that good a memory. Someone, not sure who mentioned College Park. Then I met Dr. Rahto. Good sense of humor, patient, explained things thoroughly, always answered my questions and not bad to look at. He also likes cats. College Park taught me to get a copy of my records, particularly blood test. When I can, I always recommend Dr. Rahto. My nail person goes to him. All my doctors except Gyn are College Park and I can't complain about any of them. All the doctors I go to are better than good. I also found a good dentist, painless and good with needles from a patient I met there.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Outstanding physician backed by an outstanding medical and office support staff - highly recommend Dr. Rahto to anyone!

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Excellent top to bottom!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr Rahto was very thourogh in explaining how and why he was doing the procedure and how to prepare for it also. He was very very nice and easy to talk to. His nurse was also very kind and put me at ease.

Great Family Man as a Family Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr Rahto is very caring. He treated my family as partners in our health care...rather than speaking down to us. He listened very well and took his time at our appointments. I never felt rushed and if I had to wait, it was for good reason. He was great with my baby daughter and also as a PCP for myself. The staff is really kind and courteous. I was able to get same or next day appointments and the hours of his practice are very convenient. If you are looking for a family doctor.... Dr Rahto is your guy--he has 6 kids of his own!