Dr. James Rainville Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Rainville?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Incredible treatment

Posted on September 20th, 2017

After not being able to carry more than about 15lbs for 30-yrs, and having a number of painful bouts of back pains, Dr Rainville put me on his special course of strengthening exercises, after which I have no problem lifting 45lbs. [I am 78 yrs old.]

An amazing creative doctor!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Myself, my son, my husband, my step daughter and one other person I know have all been helped tremendously by Dr. Rainville's Bootcamp for backs program. He is trying to teach people something new and challenging and it really works for many people with chronic back pain. Everyone is different, but definitely worth trying! I only met him a couple of times but am sure glad I followed his program.

Left feeling depressed and desperate

Posted on April 15th, 2017

I have no idea why this man is allowed to say the things he does. Basically he told me to suck it up...level 10 pain is all in my head. I have had 2 operations and she looking for advise before I had a third. He was belittling, talks down to women and really just an ignorant Man. My daughter and I left crying. Thank God for the Fellow that was there...he was what saved me from not totally falling apart. This is my life we were talking about and I could no longer work. Never, Never, ever see this man if you want help.

NOT recommended

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Fake, ignorant and rude.....

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have been in pain for a year and a half. I broke my back, ribs etc. A woman referred me to him.I thought I would give him a try where he was well known. We"ll he"s not what others have told me. On the first visit he was happy and made me feel so positive. Second, he jokes etc and starts giving you the run around. Sending you to PT getting shots after shots etc. He started to get rude brushing me off. I knew that my mother was not getting the right help nor that this Dr was nothing but FAKE. The last time she saw him, He said rudely, sorry theres nothing else I can do for you and walked out of the room as she is crying because he lied and promised her she would be fine by Christmas that was a month before that. She called the office several times , as well as myself. He never even called us back. He doesn't care about anyone. Please do not recommend this poor excuse of doctor to ANYONE...

This Dr is one of the best !

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Very good guy. Listens well and empathatically

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Being an optimist again

Posted on October 26th, 2016

In all my life (73 coming this October) I have never met an doctor like Dr. Rainville. EVER. I was the last patient for the day and I was treated like the first. He was patient, calm and understanding. He spoke to me as if he had all the time in the world. As if all my worries were legitimate. Then he started to talk about the quality of life from within. He reminded me of all the thing that I used to believe in: The power of the mind, the drive to appreciate the things that we do have. When I sat back in my ride I burst into tears. All the negative thoughts, the anger, the frustration- were gone. I will never forget him. I am full with energy and determination. Dr. Rainville did what my surgeon and my own physician didn't do. He gave me back my inner strength.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

He is a give star doctor, i have to thank for my ability to walk. His diagnoses was on target he refererend me to an excellent surgeon and Therapy He is my go to doctor i have complete trust in his judgement

Inappropriate and creepy!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr Rainville was inappropriate and made me feel uncomfortable. He was flirtatious and creepy and I could not get away from him fast enough!

Do Not Recommend

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Basically he dismisses my concerns and belittles my questions about alternative treatments. He is not a compassionate person and gives the impression of only caring about being right, not making his patients better. STAY AWAY

Posted on August 27th, 2015

If thete was a 0 rating this would be accurrate. A zero of a dr. On a power high. Abuses his position of athority