Dr. James Rawlinson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Rawlinson?

Accurate and caring says it all

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Rawlinson for 30 years and can attest that he is the BEST. Caring and extremely qualified - he and his staff are wonderful.

One of a Kind!

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Rawlinson is wonderful! He takes time with you and understands your needs. He explains everything in layman terms so I can understand. He has been my primary care doctor for 38 years and delivered my daughter who is still a client of his. My husband is a client of his. And when my in-laws primary physician retired they became clients of Dr. Rawlinson too because we raved about how good he is.

Caring, excellent doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Rawlinson takes time to listen, to explain, and to give quality health care.

Customer Service

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

I have to dig deep for patience when calling the office for specifics! I could use present day info but I have to wait until months from now when there's an opening...hmmmm

Courteous Staff?

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I've always had respect for Dr. Rawlinson, as for his staff(well 1 or 2 of them), I'm not impressed! Imagine a receptionist trying to decipher your exam! A Registered Nurse isn't even legally allowed to do that yet one of the receptionists just did. I stopped her and explained that we'll leave that up to the Dr because that's who my insurance and I pay for services.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Since the mid 70's I have been a client, back when Dr. Rawlinson was still "doing it all", including delivering babies who he may very well be treating to this day. Myself, I can't imagine ever finding another physician who could coordinate, as well as work with, all of my health needs and many other physicians. He is current on medical advances and respects traditional, natural, and spiritual aspects of treating every individual. Dr. Rawlinson has never walked away from a challenge and he has never hesitated to suggest consults with his peers when he thinks it might be helpful. 35 years ago, Fibromyalgia was another word for crazy, it didn't exist, he told after listening and hearing 14 words in particular told me about research being done on what was called Fibromyalgia, he never called me crazy. He is truly the total package; intelligent, caring, respectful and a human being beyond reproach who actually hears what you are saying. Thank you Dr. Rawlinson.

As good as it gets.

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Terrific Doctor & Human being. Has a "steel trap" intellect, "phototographic" memory, and wonderful "bedside" manner. He has been our family doctor for ~30 years. Could serve as a sports medicine physician also. Will come in on the weekends to help you if that's what you need.

Posted on April 15th, 2016