Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Razi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I got to see this doctor only once, in late 2014. He was great. I was very happy to be treated by him. However, the staff he relied on to get a lot of detail work done (i.e., the people at TGH Family Care Center Healthpark) are about as close to completely incompetent as you can get. Then he up and left, on little more than two weeks' notice, and I have been left without any access to medical care. A little more notice would have been professional.
I tried to contact the doctor regarding questions about a prescription. I was treated very rudely by the office staff. My calls were never returned so I made an appt to see him. After waiting one hour in an exam room, I flagged down Dr. Razi in the hall. He seemed to be a bit confused as to who I was & did not make any reference to my chart (they do not seem to use computerized records here.) I explained the change I would like to make in a drug due to cost. He was not familiar with it and even asked me how to write the prescripion. He spent 5 minutes w/ me. I will not be returning.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Razi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bayfront Medical Center
Dr. James C Razi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James C Razi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.