Dr. James Redfield Jr Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Redfield Jr?

My life has not been the same since the surgery.

Posted on November 15th, 2017

My overall general health has been impacted in such a negative way since the surgery. I wish that one simple thing could have been done that would have prevented what I'm having to endure. One simple thing, read my medical history and take the preventative measure to save me from all the pain and multiple hospitalizations since. It is yet to be known if the effects will be long term, the rest of my life. The quality of my life has been changed as I was a healthy active person before.

Still in the air

Posted on January 16th, 2017

His office staff minus one nurse is terrible. They are dense. They lose paper work and they refuse to listen to anything that you say.

Patient

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Redfield is the worst Doctor ever! This is why medical schools need to stop saving seats in med schools for the offspring of doctors. Just because your father is a doctor, doesn't mean you can't show up to the family picnic without the letters M.D. after your name! Med schools should select the brightness and best of the entire population/candidates. People who actually believe to "do no harm"! This is why malpractice insurance sky rocketed after Dr Redfield graduated. He should have been decertified by the medical board years ago.

Best Surgery Doctor in Nacogdoches

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I have used Dr. Redfield for several surgeries.He has always been very knowledgable in his diagnosis and treatrment in every instance. I would recommend him to any person needing surgery. He has an excellent bedside manner and shows his concern for his patients. I would use him again if surgery is ever needed in the future.

Check his record with the Texas Medical Board

Posted on October 1st, 2012

If you value your life and health - check his record with the Texas Medical Board

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I had Dr. Redfield take out my appendix. I could'nt have asked for a better experience. He seemed more like a human being than most doctors I have been around. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on January 16th, 2017