Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roy J Renfro Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 17
I was able to make an appointment with Dr. Renfro with ease. His appointment desk was friendly. I arrived to my appointment 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork, and was actually called back right at my appointment time. His nurse was friendly and knowledgable with a big smile. Dr. Renfro came in and examined my hip, we discussed my hip problems and he gave me choices on how to treat my issue. I felt very confident of him and actually called back to schedule surgery by the time I got home. Which was also am easy experience. Thumbs up to Dr. Renfro- he has given me a new hip and I'm back on track!
My experience with Dr Renfro was top notch. Was diagnosed with arthritic hip and was recommended a replacement. He took extra time in surgery to make sure I was fixed correctly. After the surgery I was treated with professional care. Dr Renfro was recommended by more than one person so I felt comfortable with him right away. Can't understand any negative review. Some people are not satisfied with anything, and complain about things they don't understand. Great doctor. Didn't sugar coat things. Was very candid and professional. Thank you for giving me my quality of life back. Way to go doc!
My overall experience with Dr. Renfro was fantastic. Without a doubt one of the two best doctors I have had treat me. I have been treated well by everyone at his office and I'm seen very quickly every time I have an appointment. I have sent several of my friends to see Dr. Renfro and all have been very satisfied.
Dr. Renfro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Roy J Renfro Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopaedics, 394 Harding Pl Ste 200, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roy J Renfro Jr in this video.
Dr. Roy J Renfro Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.