Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Revenaugh MD
Dr. James R Revenaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Sandy, UT and Salt Lake City, UT . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. James R Revenaugh has 3 locations
5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 420
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
9690 S 1300 E Ste 200
Sandy, UT 84094
5169 S Cottonwood St Ste 520
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Revenaugh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James R Revenaugh has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
Showing 1 of 1
an excellent doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James R Revenaugh - Posted on September 5th, 2015
Dr. Revenauh was calm, competent and overall excellent. He was extremely good at explaining exactly what he was doing and why and was genuinely concerned to make sure I understood everything and my concerns were addressed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. James R Revenaugh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James R Revenaugh
I enjoy the outdoors. While I was a medical student, I worked as a white-water raft guide. I have also climbed the tallest mountain in the western hemisphere, Aconcagua (roughly 23,000 ft).
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Revenaugh, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. James R Revenaugh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.