Dr. J Rheudasil Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. J Rheudasil?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

VERY IMPRESSED WITH DR. RHEUDASIL

Dr. Rheudasil was a second opinion for my condition. He took the time to explain what he thought my problems were and offered me options for treatment. He is very professional and I would highly recommend this vascular surgeon. I am thankful that I found out about Dr. Rheudasil. I have been happy with my care.

Dr. J Rheudasil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.