Dr. James Rholl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rholl?

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Rholl, polite, friendly, good bedside manner. There was only one nurse I did not get her name, she was not very kind, she was doing my IV etc. The rest of the staff was very kind and pleasant.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

the only dr. who I would go to for gasto issues !

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I showed up at Pardee Hospital in Hendersonville for a colonoscopy after having fasted 36 hours and swallowing 4 liters of vial prep fluid, only to find that this doctor's office had not vetted my insurance with the hospital, and that they would not accept it. And although the doctor was on the floor at the time and apparently aware of my situation, he never once came in to speak with either myself of my wife. I would highly recommend you find another provider because this guy's backoffice is incompetent and he is impolite. I left the hospital after 1-1/2 hrs. having no procedure performed and will be starting all over again - with someone else.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016