Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Rifenbery
Dr. James D Rifenbery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Rifenbery is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Rifenbery has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James D Rifenbery has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Parathyroid Diseases
Dr. Rifenbery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. James D Rifenbery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Minimally Invasive, 1802 Yakima Ave Ste 202, Tacoma, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James D Rifenbery in this video.
Dr. James D Rifenbery is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.