Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Robb
Dr. James Robb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Robb is affiliated with St Mark'S Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. James Robb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Robb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mark'S Hospital
Intermountain Medical Ctr
47 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1966
Dr. James Robb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Robb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.