Dr. James C Roberson II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Roberson II?

If you're looking for a Rheumatologist, look no further

My insurance changed and I began looking for a rheumatologist. I came upon Dr. Roberson and started reading the reviews. I was suspicious because, first, there are a LOT of reviews for this gentleman, and second, they are ALL pretty fabulous. So I booked an appointment and today was my first visit with Dr. Roberson. Seriously, this is one stellar doctor. This is the kind of doctor you can have a conversation with. He takes his time, he communicates, he listens, gets to know you, and cares about your problems. He loves his job and partners with you to address your issues and improve your health.

Dr. Roberson is the absolute best; Georgetown Medstar is the worst

Dr. Roberson is the best rheumatologist I have ever had (and I have had 6 over the many years I have had this degenerative arthritis. However, his Georgetown MedStar Orthopaedic group is terrible, if you attempt to get help, leave a message, or try to talk to anyone.

Dr. Roberson is the very best in the game!

Great Doctor

The man truly knows his stuff.

Dr. Roberson is excellent

He is very polite, responsive, LISTENS, explains clearly, efficient, effective, straightforward. I wish all of my doctors had his attributes.

Miss Diagnose

Dr. Roberson is a good doctor ...but he had. Me thinking that I had SLE for months and I found out though a second option that I was miss diagnosed. Telling someone they have this terrible desease is really horrifying. I wouldn't recommend him.

caring, listen and hear your concerns

Nice guy but....

Nice guys but didn't diagnosis me properly. They also do not apparently have the latest and greatest in equipment.

Appoints too far in between

I like Dr. Roberson. His staff is excellent. I don't like the fact that I only see him every 3 months. Can't get earlier appointments. He orders blood work but takes 3 months to tell you results. My opinion the results could be good when taken and bad by the time you see him or visa versa.

Dr. Roberson is an exceptional physican and an excellent example of how a physican should represent them self. I first Dr. Roberson 20 years ago, when he first diagnosed my mother with lupus. I was impressed by his bedside manner then and I'm equally impressed now. He is very attentive, understanding and compassionate. He also takes the time to provide a detailed explanation of his patient's diagnosis and effortlessly works to create a treatment plan that meets their needs. Dr. Roberson is a RARE and PRECIOUS GEM and by far the BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE UNIVERSE. He demonstrates a positive and professional attitude and that same attitude is reflected by his infusion RN (Terry) and the entire office staff at the Lorton, VA facility.

He's the BEST!!

Dr Roberson was very knowledgeable and patient with me during my visit to the office. He responded to my phone call the same day and explained everything to me. His office staff was very courteous and helpful as well.