Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Roloff
Dr. James Roloff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Roloff is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Iowa Methodist Medical Center and Broadlawns Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Roloff has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Roloff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Broadlawns Medical Center
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Des Moines, IA
Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm
Blank Children`s Hospital
41 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1972
Dr. James Roloff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1801 Hickman Rd, Des Moines, IA
Dr. James Roloff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.