4.7

Breast Reduction

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Romanelli, had Breast Reduction surgery a few weeks ago and was completely suprised with my recovery. Very little pain or discomfort. My back and neck are already feeling better. Dr. Romanelli is a magician and very honest abuot the whole procedure, being a teacher, my surgery was completely covered.

Changed my life

I recently had Breast Reduction with Dr. Romanelli and it changed my life. I am now able to exercise easier and have no more back and neck pain. Recovery was much easier than anticipated. Do not wait if you are thinking about Breast Reduction, call Dr. Romanelli. The office and nursing staff are me feel so comfortable.

Dr Romanelli and his staff are incredibly kind, compassionate, and helpful in every way. My breast surgery was a complete success, with the perfect results. I appreciate all their support throughout the surgery and recovery.

Breast Reduction

Dr Romanelli and his entire staff is wonderful. I can not say enough good things about this office. I had a breast reduction three weeks ago and am thrilled with my results. Very little discomfort, was able to return to to my activities days later. Thank you Dr. Romanelli for giving me back my confidence.

Everything was great.

Very, happy from the second I walked in.

I did a mommy makeover, including breast lift, lipo, and tummy tuck. I wanted to do the surgery for years, I was sick and tired of hiding my muffin top under baggy clothes so finally decided to go for it and do something truly for me. After many consults and realizing I felt most comfortable with Dr. Romanelli I planned my makeover. My recovery went smoothly and the staff was amazing at addressing my concerns. Dr. Romanelli was truly meant for his profession! I could not be happier, I feel great and cannot wait for bathing suit season. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

Everyone here is wonderful and my procedure was a great success. More than I was hoping fore.

I was very nervous to have the procedure done. After meeting with Dr. Romanelli and talking to his staff I felt at ease. They answered all of my questions and I am very happy with my results. I wish I did my procedure sooner.

Getting a breast augmentation and lift was the best decision I ever made. I asked about 4 people who they went to and they all said Romanelli and that he is the best. They were they right!! As soon as I met him, I knew I was in good hands. I absolutely love my results! Thank you Dr. Romanelli!!

I could not be happier with my results. I was so nervous about getting a breast augmentation but Dr. Romanelli and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Wonderful experience.

Dr. James N Romanelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington, NY.