Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Romanowski Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Hello, I wanted let everyone know how disappointed I am with Dr. Romanowski and his choice to leave an hour early rather than stay for my appointment I had scheduled with him. I had an appointment with Dr. Romanowski on a friday, at 11:50am. I received a call on Thursday, stating that he is cancelling my appointment (because he was leaving at 10:30am for the holiday). I'm in alot of pain and only needed a cortisone shot in my hand. I called the office to see if he would reconsider and the answer was no. I am disappointed that Dr. Romanowski doesn't value his patients care as much as he does leaving the office early.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. James R Romanowski Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James R Romanowski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.