Dr. James R Romanowski Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Romanowski Jr?

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Romanowski his first week in Charlotte and liked him immediately. He has since replaced both of my knees and repaired a torn rotator cuff. He is very caring and personable!!

Does not care about his patients

Hello, I wanted let everyone know how disappointed I am with Dr. Romanowski and his choice to leave an hour early rather than stay for my appointment I had scheduled with him. I had an appointment with Dr. Romanowski on a friday, at 11:50am. I received a call on Thursday, stating that he is cancelling my appointment (because he was leaving at 10:30am for the holiday). I'm in alot of pain and only needed a cortisone shot in my hand. I called the office to see if he would reconsider and the answer was no. I am disappointed that Dr. Romanowski doesn't value his patients care as much as he does leaving the office early.

Dr. Romanowski is a great doctor. He seems to care about me as a patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. James R Romanowski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.